You don't choose your family.

They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

-- Desmond Tutu

kids

kids
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

October trip to Nana and Papa's/Highlands, NC

Helping Nana make breakfast

Making fresh OJ with Papa

Meeting Erin and Pat's new baby girl Piper

"Petting" sweet cousin Carleigh

Spending time with Uncle Douglas

Our gorgeous hotel room in Highlands, NC

Awesome bathroom at our hotel

Relaxing by the fire in Highlands

Hiking Glenn Falls, Highlands NC

Mommy and Daddy enjoying dinner on our trip to Highlands NC

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Highlands to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete